SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) - Interface Masters Technologies, an industry leader and innovator in networking solutions, announced 24 Ports of 10Gb sophisticated Next Generation PacketMaster Niagara 5010DPI completes the extensive family of fully managed appliances that are built for optimal flexibility, enabling extensive filtering capabilities, up to 50,000 L2, L3, L4 and L7 filters, including Application identification, extensive Mirroring options, sophisticated session based traffic distribution and traffic aggregation. Niagara 5010DPI supports multi-mode or single mode 10GE fiber media configuration and connectivity to 10G or 1GE networks via SFP+ or SFP transceivers. Niagara 5010DPI possesses a powerful and full-featured software suite that can be managed remotely via the management (or console) port enabling simple to use and powerful WEB GUI to enable full control, configuration and statistics retrieval. The Niagara 5010DPI targets the lawful interception and monitoring market providing visibility and ability to connect and share multiple monitoring tools across a large number of network links.
"Niagara 5010DPI is first of its class -- a robust and flexible next generation PacketMaster system built upon leading edge technologies to address network monitoring, application identification, packet processing, data analysis and other security applications. The Deep Packet Inspection and enhanced filtering capabilities provide the ability to monitor, with existing tools, high speed links at higher accuracy and better capacity," stated Ben Askarinam, founder and CEO of Interface Masters Technologies. "The sophisticated 160Gbps system demonstrates Interface Masters' roadmap and proficiency in providing higher speeds and better capabilities to support the expansion of network infrastructures at service providers, data centers and enterprises."
Niagara 5010DPI provides 160Gbps real traffic processing and features that are essential for security applications and data monitoring appliances including:
- Identification of hundreds of Applications including SKYPE, YouTube, BitTorrent, Facebook and more
- 50k L2, L3 and L7 filters including application identification
- Versatile and extensive traffic distribution options based on MPLS, MAC, VLAN, IP, TCP and UDP
- Enabling multiple appliances to monitor network segments by session based load balancing and sophisticated traffic distribution
- MPLS tunnel termination
- 24 Bidirectional and configurable ports including speed (1Gb or 10Gb), media (fiber LR, SR, ER, SX, LX or copper), functionality and filtering
- Multiple traffic Mirroring, aggregation and redirection options including one-to-one, many-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many mappings of network links
- Advanced Management Capabilities including Syslog, TACACS+, RMON, secure WEB and CLI management, SSH and HTTPS support
- 2U rack mountable chassis supporting Dual Redundant Internal power supplies for maximum reliability
Pricing and Availability
The product is available for evaluation and low volume production. For pricing information, please contact the Interface Masters sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link: http://www.interfacemasters.com/products/5010_DPI.html
About Interface Masters Technologies
Interface Masters Technologies is a leading vendor in the Bypass, TAP and Monitoring Networking market, based in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit and 10 Gb Ethernet networking solutions that integrate with monitoring, inline networking, IPS, UTM, Load Balancing WAN acceleration and other mission-critical IT and security appliances. Flagship product lines include specialized 10GE internal server adapter cards, SSL/IPSEC adapters, 10Gb media converters, embedded switch boards, 10GE Managed Switches, 10 Gigabit external intelligent Network TAP, Bypass and failover systems that increase network monitoring capabilities, network reliability and inline appliance availability.
For more information, please go to www.interfacemasters.com
- Technology & Electronics
Sales and Marketing Manager