MILPITAS, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 2, 2012) - Intersil Corporation (
The HIP2120, HIP2121, HIP2122 and HIP2123 products provide more flexibility to control the half-bridge MOSFETs and to reduce the component count of the application circuit. Additionally, the integrated delay timer allows designers to adjust the dead-time between the two outputs via an external resistor, eliminating the shoot-through current that can occur in half-bridge and synchronous buck topologies. The new drivers are designed for telecom isolated half-bridge DC/DC converters, non-isolated DC/DC converters, motor drivers, Class-D amplifiers and a variety of other applications.
Features and Specifications
- 10ns driver rise and fall times
- Integrated delay timer is programmable with an external resistor
- HIP2120 and HIP2121 have single PWM input and enable pin
- HIP2122 and HIP2123 have independent high-side and low-side inputs
- HIP2120 and HIP2122 have CMOS compatible inputs with hysteresis
- HIP2121 and HIP2123 have 3.3V TTL compatible inputs
- Wide supply voltage range of 8V to 14V with supply undervoltage protection
Pricing and Availability
The HIP212x series is available now in compact 4x4mm 10-pin or 9-pin DFN packages, with prices starting at $1.67 each in 1,000-unit quantities. For more information please visit http://www.intersil.com/products/HIP2120
Intersil Corporation is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance analog, mixed-signal and power management semiconductors. The company's products address some of the fastest growing markets within the industrial and infrastructure, personal computing and high-end consumer markets. For more information about Intersil or to find out how to become a member of our winning team, visit our website and career page at www.intersil.com.
Intersil and the Intersil logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intersil Corporation. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.
- Technology & Electronics