Foxconn is China's largest private sector employer.
There are all kinds of reasons this could be happening.
- Apple might be gearing up to build a new version of the iPhone. They have already been plenty of leaks about hte iPhone 5S.
- Apple could be switching manufacturers.
- Apple could be screwed, dealing with a saturated smartphone market.
More From Business Insider
- Apple Has Two New iPad Ads That Completely Ignore Samsung
- These Are The Best Ways To Find Deals On Apple Accessories
- China Is Now The World's Top Smartphone And Tablet Market
- Technology & Electronics
- Handheld & Connected Devices