COSTA MESA, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 28, 2012) - ISC8® Inc. (
- LD Micro Fifth Annual Investor Conference
- ISC8 to present at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time at the Luxe Sunset Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles
- A copy of the investor presentation that will be used, may be accessed in the Investors section of ISC8's website at http://www.isc8.com on the date of the presentation.
- To arrange a one-on-one meeting with management please contact ISC8 investor relations at email@example.com
- More information can be found at http://www.ldmicro.com
ISC8 is actively engaged in the development and sale of intelligent cybersecurity solutions for commercial and government environments worldwide. ISC8's Cyber products are aimed at detecting next-generation malware and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). ISC8 provides hardware, software and service offerings for Threat Detection leveraging its history in anti-tamper, secure memories, high-speed processors, and miniaturized sensors -- all technologies it has developed. ISC8 was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. For more information about ISC8 visit www.isc8.com.
ISC8 Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act
This release may contain information about future expectations, plans and prospects of ISC8's management that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by these forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors including, but not limited to, competitive forces, general economic, market or business conditions, the effects of any attempts to intentionally disrupt our services or network by hackers or others, changes in ISC8's technologies such that they are no longer inter-operable, failure of customers to adopt, or delays in their adoption of, ISC8 products or services discussed above, and other factors, most of which are beyond ISC8's control, as well as those discussed in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, and other documents periodically filed with the SEC. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to revise or update publicly any forward-looking statements for any reason.
- Investment & Company Information