O'FALLON, IL--(Marketwire - April 01, 2013) - Founder and Chief Leadership Officer Joe RoosEvans today announced the launch of FRA Financial Group. With a fresh, new take on a traditional industry, FRA Financial Group is redefining financial services marketing with its innovative, hybrid business model that helps people achieve financial independence.
FRA empowers families and individuals by providing them with a solid financial education and access to the products and services they need to make smart choices about their finances. The company is dedicated to helping people build successful businesses of their own, either on a full- or part-time basis.
"Like most people in the industry, I got in the business to help create a better financial future for myself, my family and my clients," said Joe RoosEvans. "I believe with FRA Financial Group, we can bring financial integrity back to America and make an incredible difference in people's lives today and for generations to come."
RoosEvans, who also founded Financial Resources of America, one of the nation's leading independent marketing organizations, was determined to create a better way of doing business. He wanted to provide industry professionals with an alternative to the status quo, offering them opportunities for growth. Aware of the dramatic decline in the number of representatives, he was convinced that, with the right opportunity, new professionals could be brought into the industry. And, he understood that American families, still reeling from the aftershocks of the Great Recession, needed access to cutting-edge products to put them on the path to a better financial future. RoosEvans assembled a leadership team with more than 100 years experience collectively to bring together the best of the best -- business models, strategies and technology -- to create a new company poised to transform the industry -- FRA Financial Group.
FRA Financial Group offers concepts and strategies for people from every demographic group -- Seniors, Baby Boomers, Generation X and Generation Y/Millennials. Six key features distinguish FRA Financial Group from other financial services organizations:
1) Unlimited Growth Potential - Stalled careers are a thing of the past with FRA. There are no set territories. Associates can grow their organizations as big as they want, where they want. FRA provides the back office support for its independent business owners.
2) Unlimited Income Potential - The FRA Synergistic Compensation Plan offers multiple ways to earn income.
3) FRA's proprietary Lead Generation and Appointment-setting Program - Associates can connect with people who need the products and services they market.
4) Diverse Product Portfolio - Strategic alliances with some of the industry's most-respected companies provide diverse product offerings that associates may market to their clients. Among these products is the Swiss Army knife of financial tools -- indexed universal life insurance.
5) Ability to Build a Legacy - FRA offers a succession plan for qualified leaders.
6) Synergistic Sales System - The Financial Gourmet TM and FRA Life Atlas TM have the potential to transform lives.
"There is a tremendous need for families to both make and save money," said John Benham, FRA Financial Group's Chief Marketing Officer. "A financial education is desperately needed now more than ever, and FRA is answering the call."
Whether as a client or an independent business owner, with FRA Financial Group, people can take charge of their lives, their careers and their futures.
About FRA Financial Group
FRA Financial Group is determined to disrupt the financial services industry landscape through innovation in strategy and execution. We're dedicated to providing new opportunities for industry professionals, as well as bring new people into the industry. We're driven to ensure that clients have access to the products and services they need to build a better financial future.
FRA is a financial services marketing company committed to helping people achieve financial independence. FRA empowers families and individuals by providing them with the knowledge, tools and hybrid business model to take control of their financial future. FRA Financial Group Headquarters: 805 West US Highway 50, O'Fallon, IL 62269. Phone 800-279-9785. For more information, please visit www.frafinancial.com.
The following files are available for download:
Linda Bays Powers
Vice President, Marketing Communications
FRA Financial Group