BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Concur (CNQR), the leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, is hosting its first developers conference where attendees will learn how to access Concur's audience of more than 20 million business travelers and 18,000 companies worldwide. Concur will also award $100,000 from its Perfect Trip Fund to the most innovative business travel apps. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from Tim O'Reilly and find out how they can accelerate mobile app and services development for the more than $250 billion business travel market.
When: Wednesday, October 2, 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
- Opening Speaker: Steve Singh, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Concur
- Partner Panel: Travel and Expense Apps and Services
- Key Note Speaker: Tim O'Reilly, Founder of O'Reilly Media and TripIt Investor
- Getting Started with Concur and TripIt APIs
- Mobile Development Considerations
- Connecting with Customers: App Center and App Review
- API Introductions:
Perfect Trip Fund Awards: $100,000 Prize Pool:
- Venture Pitch Session and Cocktail Reception
- Judges of the App Competition:
- Rich Barton, founder of Expedia, Zillow, Glassdoor, Trover and a Partner at Benchmark Capital
- Chris Hemmeter, managing director of Thayer Ventures
- John Torrey, executive vice president of corporate Strategy at Concur
- App Finalists:
- Alminder, Inc.
- Daily Dollar
- Flights With Friends
- Mobile Data Labs Inc / MileIQ
- Red Ride
Where: Hilton San Francisco, Union Square
333 O'Farrell St. San Francisco, CA 94102
Registration: To register for this program or for more information, please visit https://www.concur.com/en-us/perfect-trip-devcon?pid=pr&cid=bca2d89. Free registration for the first 10 using code:
Concur® is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies of all sizes. Concur's easy-to-use web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. In support of the mission to fuel The Perfect Trip™, Concur delivers continuous innovation through The Concur® T&E Cloud, the open platform that enables the entire ecosystem to build upon and extend applications, content and T&E data aggregated through Concur; and Concur® Big Data, which leverages the industry's most comprehensive source of T&E data to provide enhanced value in accordance with their travel policies. The Concur Perfect Trip Fund invests in leading edge innovative travel technology companies and is awarding $100,000 in innovation awards at its first annual Developer Conference on October 2, 2013. Apply here or learn more at http://www.concur.com or the Concur blog.
- Technology & Electronics