The July 2013 issue of ETF Edge, the premium monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This issue includes a look back at yet another highly active month on Wall Street, highlighting new ETF launches, checking in on sector performances and pricing multiples, as well as taking a closer look at a new ETF that targets “America’s most promising stocks”. With the ETFdb Pro subscription, you also get access to more than 50 all-ETF model portfolios, including both retirement-focused and more tactical-themed strategies [a free sample of the Emerging & Frontier Markets ETFdb Portfolio is available to all ETFdb readers].
Here’s a look at what’s inside this month’s ETF Edge:
- Coming and Going: In this section, we highlight the investment thesis behind each new ETP that launched this past month.
- ETF Spotlight: In this segment we highlight an ETF that is flying under the radars of most investors, but which may present an intriguing investment option in the current environment; this edition focuses on an innovative fund based on the Barron’s 400 Index.
- Sector & Region Outlook : In this section, we take a look at pricing multiples across the U.S. economy and around the world, pointing out some noteworthy developments.
- Inside The ETFdb 60 Index : We take a look at the biggest gainers and losers in our all-ETF index from the past month.
- Now Is The Season To : This month we cover emerging markets dividend ETFs, which are very beat down at the moment, but still present a lucrative opportunity for yield-hunters looking to diversify geographically.
- ETF Performance Database: Year-to-date performance and expense data for all 1,400+ U.S.-listed ETFs, organized by ETFdb Category.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.