The July 2012 issue of ETF Edge, the premium monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look back at a fairly upbeat month for stock markets, covering all new ETF launches, recapping last month’s actionable ideas, as well as highlighting changes in forward looking valuations across various corners of the global economy. Also included with the ETFdb Pro subscription is access to more than 40 all-ETF model portfolios, including both retirement-focused and more tactical themed strategies [a free sample of the Emerging & Frontier Markets ETFdb Portfolio is available to all ETFdb readers].
Highlights from the July edition of ETF Edge include:
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas : Our team of analysts recaps the performance of last month’s actionable ideas while also taking the time to offer new recommendations for the month ahead.
- Coming and Going: In this section, we highlight the investment thesis behind each new ETP that launched in June.
- ETF Spotlight: In this segment we highlight an ETF that is flying under the radars of most investors, but that may present an intriguing investment option in the current environment. This month’s spotlight focuses on a new ETF that makes it easy and cost-effective to mimic the investment strategies of the biggest hedge funds and institutional money managers in the market.
- Sector & Region Outlook : In this section, we take a look at pricing multiples across the U.S. economy and around the world, pointing out some noteworthy developments.
- Inside The ETFdb 60 Index : We take a look at the biggest gainers and losers in our all-ETF index from the past month.
- Now Is The Season To : With risk appetites gradually starting to increase again, we take a closer look at several ETFs offering exposure to a corner of the technology sector that may offer a compelling investment case for those looking to make lucrative, higher-risk plays.
- ETF Performance Database: Year-to-date performance and expense data for all 1,400+ U.S.-listed ETFs, organized by ETFdb Category.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.