BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Oct 24, 2013) - Kaseya, a leading provider of IT systems management software, today announced the acquisition of 365 Command, a solution enabling IT organizations and MSPs to easily manage and administer the Microsoft Office 365 cloud application suite. With this acquisition, Kaseya offers powerful cloud application management that complements its larger portfolio of IT systems monitoring and management for on-premise, cloud and mobile infrastructure.
365 Command is a one-of-a-kind, highly scalable hosted service providing an easier way to manage Microsoft Office 365 environments. 365 Command replaces the command line interface of Windows PowerShell with a rich, user-friendly web-based interface, eliminating the need for PowerShell scripting for common management tasks, saving organizations significant time and money. Flexible reporting provides instant visibility into the environment for easy management and decision-making support.
"I love 365 Command and use the tool frequently," said Bill Richardson, Director of IT at Maverick Funding Corp. "It saves us significant time in administering Office 365. I would be lost without it at this point."
Key features of the solution, all accessed from an easy-to-use GUI, include:
- Exchange Migrator for easy migration from on-premise Exchange to Office 365.
- Advanced user management including password reset with options, distribution group management at user or group level, purge of deleted users, and more.
- Mailbox templates that enable centralized application of settings to groups of mailboxes governing retention, mailbox access methods, regional options, quotas and more.
- Intuitive dashboards that provide a quick overview of the Exchange environment.
- Mobile device access monitoring -- a device types table lists all the devices owned by the Office 365 user and allows administrators to view details associated with each device, including drill downs to details like sync time and device access state.
- Mailbox permissions controls at the mailbox or folder level.
- Mailbox conversion between free and licensed and vice versa.
- Extensive and flexible reporting on mailboxes, groups, mobile devices, permissions, licensing, and more.
- Granular access control which allows users of the system to only perform the tasks that they have been granted access to.
- Ability for MSPs to manage all of their Office 365 clients through a single login.
"Office 365 is exploding in popularity. With this growth, mid-market organizations and MSPs are scrambling for a better and more efficient way to manage these applications," said Yogesh Gupta, President and CEO of Kaseya. "This acquisition gives Kaseya yet another powerful tool in its arsenal to help our customers dramatically simplify management of their IT environments, and to make managing today's modern infrastructure and applications seamless for organizations."
- 365 Command
- Kaseya Blog
- Follow Kaseya on Twitter
- Follow Kaseya on Facebook
- Follow Kaseya on LinkedIn
- Kaseya on YouTube
Kaseya is a leading global provider of IT systems management software. It is the only vendor to provide a complete IT management cloud solution and an on-premise solution built on the same core technology. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide. Kaseya technology empowers mid-sized businesses, enterprises and MSPs to proactively manage and control IT assets remotely, easily and efficiently from one integrated web-based platform. Kaseya solutions are used in a wide variety of industries, from healthcare to education, finance, government and more. The company is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, please visit http://www.kaseya.com.
Kaseya; the Kaseya k-bug logo; is among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or licensed to Kaseya International Limited and/or its affiliates. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Professional Services
- Technology & Electronics
- Microsoft Office 365
Kulesa Faul for Kaseya