Khloe Kardashian Odom has just filed court documents to divorce Lamar Odom, her husband of four years, reports TMZ.
In the legal docs, filed by celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, the E! reality star cites "irreconcilable differences."
According to TMZ, " the couple has a prenup so division of property will be a cinch -- they kept all their property separate. Khloe is NOT asking for spousal support and wants the judge to reject any bid by Lamar for the same."
The site also adds that Khloe is asking the judge to take Odom out of her name, so she is once again simply Khloe Kardashian.
Lamar has reportedly been battling drug addiction for the past two years. A leaked video of the NBA player rapping about cheating on his wife was apparently the "last straw" for Kardashian.
More From Business Insider
- Amy Poehler Thinks We're All Too Obsessed With Selfies And 'Capturing The Moment'
- Inside All Of This Weekend's Star-Studded Art Basel Parties In Miami [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West Slams Fake Interview That Quoted Him As Saying 'I Am The Next Nelson Mandela'
- Personal Finance - Lifestyle
- Company Legal & Law Matters
- Lamar Odom
- Khloe Kardashian