SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 6, 2013) - Kii Corporation today announced the launch of Kii Analytics, the only fully customizable in-app analytics solution to give developers the ability to define their own app metrics. Now, developers can dynamically track the in-app user behavior they care about most, in terms specific to each application, gaining insights far beyond generic, vanity numbers such as mere installs and activations. For the many app developers in need of a responsive, flexible solution for tracking unique user behaviors, Kii Analytics enable them to quickly iterate and improve retention and engagement, better maximize conversion and monetization, and turn their mobile applications into successful businesses.
Kii is also announcing the general availability of Kii Cloud. The services are available separately, but when used in tandem, offer the added ability to instantly run new custom metrics without having to update the app or instrument additional code. The combination of flexible analytics and an infinitely scalable cloud backend allows developers to deploy apps and manage users and data immediately, while improving overall app functionality and monetization more efficiently than any other end-to-end solution on the market.
Kii Analytics features:
- Define your own metrics: Complete customizable tracking of unique in-app user behavior accessible through a web interface.
- Track unexpected, emergent user behavior: Once deployed on Kii Cloud, developers can track user behavior across time -- including activity the developers didn't anticipate during launch or update.
- Create multiple dimensions per metric: Slice and dice data in endless combinations.
- Aggregate data in multiple ways: Including count, sum, average and more.
- Developer Dashboard: The Kii developer portal allows developers to visualize metrics, drill down into different dimensions, filter, etc, and is fully customizable.
- Pull app data metrics through APIs: Retrieve app metric results thru APIs in order to change behavior based on how a metric is doing.
- Analyze from anywhere: Analyze app data directly and instantaneously from Kii Cloud without having to insert any SDK or write any code.
- Enhance current analytics: Run Kii alongside other available analytics offerings and decide which provides the most useful data for you.
"No other analytics offering is as flexible or insightful as Kii Analytics," said Masanari Arai, CEO and co-founder of Kii Corporation. "There is a huge divide between the metrics app developers really want to track and what other current solutions are able to offer. Kii Analytics puts the app developer squarely in control -- allowing the developer to define and track metrics that make sense to them -- in the terms that make sense to them."
"We needed deep visibility into usage of our app that goes well beyond the retention and conversion metrics that some app analytics solutions seem to offer," said Goeun Kim, CEO of HUGG, an app for romantic couples and Kii Analytics beta developer. "We needed visibility into usage patterns of various parts of our application -- like number of messages exchanged by couples, and types of offers liked, sliced further by details such as age, location, relationship strength and more. Kii Analytics gave us control over the definition of metrics that we wanted to track. Plus, we could define and track these metrics on data in the cloud, without having to keep updating our app."
Kii technology is proven to be highly scalable and reliable, but app developers also benefit by partnering with a company with the size and scale of Kii. An established, profitable company with its own Venture Capital fund (Kii Capital), Kii also provides mobile app developers access to a distribution network of Asian mobile operators and OEMs (Kii Partners). The fusion of technology, financial backing and distribution partners creates a one-stop business accelerator for participating mobile developers.
For more information on Kii Corporation, please visit www.kii.com or Kii's Developer Portal at http://developer.kii.com. Follow the company on Twitter at @KiiCorp and on Facebook at facebook.com/kiicorp.
About Kii Corporation
Kii Corporation was formed in July 2010 as the result of the merger of Servo Software and Synclore Corporation, leaders in the mobile data synchronization and backup space. The company's core offering, Kii Platform, is a unique combination of cloud technology, distribution services and an early stage investment fund designed to help mobile app developers monetize and grow their business. Kii is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with offices in San Mateo, California, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen, China and today employs more than 100 engineers and business professionals around the world.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Technology & Electronics