Kraft FacebookGood morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Kraft Foods might have just restructured less than a year ago, breaking into Kraft (groceries) and Mondelez (snacks), but the brand is making some changed once again. Kraft Food Group is dividing itself in two. There will now be one unit for meals and desserts, and another for housing snacks, dressings, and sauces. This is being done to to help build the divisions as brands.
Adweek says that these are the 16 gayest ads in history.
The Cannes Lion had more entries than ever before ... due to even more categories.
The Marriott hotels are going for a younger look and demographic with its new ad campaign by Grey New York.
Digiday takes a look at how publishers do "sponsored" content.
JWT BRAZIL made a "Kit Kat Pillow" for stressed out students in its latest branded stunt.
Saatchi head of broadcast production David Perry is leaving the shop after almost 24 years. John Doris is taking over his role August 1. Perry told Adweek, "I'm retiring from Saatchi, but I'm not moving to Florida."
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- These Men Are Behind The Successful Design Of Vogue, Mashable, And The Verge
- 5 Social Media Contests That Ended Horribly Wrong
- 8 Ways To Get More YouTube Views
- This Spoof Shows Why People Were Dumb To Hate The Mixed-Race Cheerios Ad
- A Disgusting 9-Patty Burger From A Spoof Ad Is Now Banned From Wendy's
- The New Mad Men Of Advertising Are... Everywhere
- Facebook Will Now Allow Mastectomy Photos
- Has Amazon Really Figured Out How To Screw Small Businesses Out Of Their Google Rankings?
More From Business Insider
- Huggies Made A Pregnancy Belt For Dads [THE BRIEF]
- The Founder Of Deutsch Has Died [THE BRIEF]
- Lawsuit Alleging ComScore Collected Passwords And Credit Card Info Gets A Green Light
- Kraft Foods