PORTLAND, OR and NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Oct 15, 2013) - LANE, a national, independent agency specializing in public relations, digital marketing and investor relations, has added 11 clients thus far in 2013. The clients represent a diverse group of regional and national brands in LANE's practice areas of investor relations, and consumer/lifestyle, hospitality, food and beverage and technology PR. In addition to client growth, LANE has been named to the 2013 Inc. 500I5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America. This is the second year the agency has made the list.
LANE's new clients include:
- Investor Relations
- Key Technology (
NASDAQ: KTEC), a leader in design and manufacture of process automation systems for food and other industries.
- Key Technology (
- Consumer/Lifestyle and Hospitality
- Travel Portland's Regional Cooperative Marketing Program (RCMP), the Greater Portland region is one of Oregon's seven distinct tourism marketing regions, which were designed to promote the state and its amenities.
- Pendleton Woolen Mills, a family-owned, sixth-generation American apparel and manufacturing company.
- Rim Hospitality, one of the leading hotel management companies in North America.
- United States Tennis Association Pacific Northwest, a nonprofit organization with a mission to promote and develop the growth of tennis in the Pacific Northwest.
- Food and Beverage
- Blue Heron French Cheese Company, a family-owned wine, cheese and specialty food tasting room in Tillamook, Ore.
- José Andrés Foods, a collection of Spanish specialty foods and artisan food products with José Andrés, an internationally recognized award-winning chef and restaurateur.
- Riverhouse Food Products, a line of all-natural salad dressings distinguished by generous amounts of real cheeses.
- Skout Natural Foods, a family-owned, all-natural food company providing great-tasting, organic foods to sustain those who embrace adventure and actively pursue an outdoor lifestyle.
- Trailblazer Food Products, a manufacturer of private label and branded grocery products for the western United States.
- Eid Passport, Inc., a market leader in high-assurance identity management solutions.
"LANE is excited to partner with each of these organizations on building awareness of their brands and product offerings in the marketplace," said Wendy Lane Stevens, president of LANE. "We are incredibly proud of these strategic new client wins and look forward to providing these organizations with superior solutions that achieve their business growth goals."
LANE is a national, independent firm focused on driving business and sales success for clients through strategic communications counsel. With offices in New York and Portland, Ore., LANE provides integrated public relations, digital marketing and investor relations services for clients in a host of industries, including financial services, consumer, food and beverage, and technology. Founded in 1990, the agency has won several awards, including the 2013 PRWeek Public Affairs Campaign of the Year, the 2011 Silver SABRE Award, the 2010 Bronze Bulldog Award for best new product launch, and the 2009 PRWeek Young PR Professional of the Year. For more information about LANE, visit www.lanepr.com. Connect with LANE on Twitter at Twitter.com/LANEPR and LinkedIn at LinkedIn.com/company/lane.
- Consumer Discretionary
- investor relations
Wendy Lane Stevens