IRVINE, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 20, 2012) - Lantronix (
xPrintServer - Office Edition: Key Differentiators
The xPrintServer - Office Edition comes with a wide range of robust features to support mobile printing throughout the enterprise. Designed in close collaboration with our enterprise customers, the new Office Edition addresses the challenges faced by IT departments on how to identify, deploy and manage iOS device printing throughout the extended organization. Key features include:
- Support for both USB and network-connected printers (wired or wireless), including multi-function printers (MFPs) and copiers
- Enhanced printer-user management, including printer usage rights, security and control over printers and user groups
- Proxy Server Support, global save and restore functionality, and the ability to export print logs
- Remote authentication / Active Directory support
- Firmware / driver loading via USB port
- Supports over 4,000 top brand printers, and an unlimited number of iPads, iPhones, and iOS users and devices
- Roughly the size of an iPhone with no additional software, CDs or application downloads required
- Automatic printer discovery and provisioning
- Easy to use and no configuration. Simply open the box, plug it in, print
- Anything that can be viewed, opened or read on an iOS device can be printed with the xPrintServer
The xPrintServer Family: Open it. Plug it in. Print!
The xPrintServer Family is an easy-to-use hardware solution that utilizes the iOS native print menu and requires no additional applications, software downloads, or printer driver installations. With automatic printer discovery and no configuration, printing is hassle-free. Simply open the box, plug in power and Ethernet, and print -- from any iOS device running iOS version 4.2 or later, to virtually any USB or network-connected printer, whether wired or wireless.
How to Buy
The xPrintServer - Office Edition retails for $199.95 MSRP, and is designed for businesses (small/medium through large enterprises) looking to print to their existing USB and/or network-connected office printers, whether wired or wireless.
- North American customers can purchase the xPrintServer at www.Lantronix.com, from Lantronix distribution partners, and from select retailers and leading e-tailers including Amazon, BestBuy Online, Fry's Electronics, Micro Center, NewEgg, Buy.com, MacMall and more;
- European customers can purchase via www.Lantronix.com or from Lantronix European distribution partners. For more information, please email email@example.com; and
- APAC and Japan customers can purchase directly from Lantronix by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, respectively.
xPrintServer Reseller Program
For companies interested in volume purchases or xPrintServer distribution, reseller and partnership opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lantronix, Inc. (
For more information, visit www.lantronix.com. The Lantronix blog, http://www.lantronix.com/blog, features industry discussion and updates. Watch our xPrintServer launch video today! To follow Lantronix on Twitter, visit http://www.twitter.com/Lantronix.
© 2012 Lantronix, Inc. Lantronix, Inc. and Lantronix are registered trademarks, and xPrintServer is a trademark of Lantronix, Inc. iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.