NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Apr 3, 2013) - LatinVision Media Inc., dedicated to helping marketers and executives better understand U.S. Hispanics and Latin America Markets via its Marketing to Latinos Summit Series, announces the speaker lineup for its Fourth Annual Sports Business Summit and Networking Event taking place on Thursday, April 11, 2013, at the Independent Artists Coalition (IAC) in New York City.
This year's conference features speakers who will engage attendees with a variety of topics, ranging from facts and figures about the Hispanic sports industry, and how businesses can leverage Latinos' passion for sports to create effective marketing campaigns. Executives from renowned entities in the sports industry, such as MLS Soccer, Ogilvy, Reebok, Univision, ESPN, NFL, Telemundo, and FOX Deportes, among others will participate as panelists in the day-long event and will present best practices to attendees.
"Sports continue to be an incredibly powerful platform to connect with U.S. Hispanics and Latin American Markets. This year's summit is an opportunity to bring together brands, marketers and media, with executives who have vast experience in leveraging this passion point to create long-lasting connections with one of the most lucrative population segments in the U.S.," said Carlos Vassallo, CEO of LatinVision Media.
The Sports Business Summit program was designed to provide attendees with valuable insights, best practices and trends leveraged by top sports executives. Presentations and panels will aim to address critical issues such as the depth of US Hispanic sports fanaticism; language preferences when consuming sports; including explaining how leagues, media companies, and advertisers continue to take advantage of the money making machine sports has become today.
Amongst the sports industry leaders confirmed to speak at the event are:
- Jaime Cardenas, CEO, AC&M Group
- Adrian Dickson, Journalist and Media Executive, Adrian Dickson
- Camilo Durana, Global Director, Sports and Entertainment, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Elisa Padilla, VP Marketing, Brooklyn Nets/Barclays Center
- Joan Oliver, CEO & Partner. Former CEO of FC Barcelona, CS Sport Brands
- Chris Chaney, CEO, CSG World
- Edward Gordon, Sr. Director Distribution & Audience Research, ESPN
- Freddy Rolón, VP Programming & Business Initiatives, ESPN Deportes
- Vicente Navarro, Director of Hispanic Marketing, Eurosport
- Jason Belzer, Founder and President, GAME, Inc.
- Mark Rothenberg, SVP Havas Sports USA, Havas
- John Saintignon, CEO, ILC/Reebok Team
- Diego Prusky, CEO, InPulse Digital
- Joe Favorito, Founder, Joe Favorito
- BradFay, COO, Keller Fay Group
- Vasu Kulkarni, Founder & CEO, Krossover
- Cesar Diaz, Editor-in-Chief, LatinoSports.com
- Andrea Pagnanelli, CEO, Leapseats
- Anthony Rodriguez, CEO, Lineage Interactive
- Anto Gomez-Tembleque, CEO, Linking Sport
- Steven Ship, CEO, Lucha Libre USA
- Howard Handler, CMO, MLS soccer
- Sabrina Macias, Director, Marketing Communications | IMC, NASCAR
- Vincent Cordero, EVP & General Manager Fox Deportes, News Corp
- Magdalena Hill, Manager, Fan Strategy & Marketing, NFL
- Alvaro Saralegui, SVP, NFL
- Matt Neidl, Group Director Multicultural Marketing, Octagon
- Eryn McVerry, Director, Sports & Entertainment Marketing, Ogilvy
- Earnie Ellison, Diversity, Inclusion Initiatives & Comm Relations, PGA
- Jason Kohll, CEO, Professional Sports Partners
- Celine Del Genes, Women's Global Head of Mktg and Go-To-Market, Reebok International
- Marcelo Tripoli, CEO Brazil, SapientNitro iThink
- Grant Wahl, Senior Writer, Sports Illustrated
- Christian Alfonsi, EVP Strategic Planning, Taylor
- Jorge Hidalgo, Executive Vice President, Network Sports, Telemundo
- Ignacio Cassinelli, Chief Boggler, Todosobrecamisetas.net
- Eric Conrad, VP of Sports Programming & GM for the FIFA WC, Univision
- Martin Munoz-Elena, Editor in Chief, Yahoo! en Español
To access the full list of speakers confirmed to date, please visit the event website: www.latinvision.com/conference/sports
This April 11, attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in a two-hour Business Networking reception where industry talent will be able to connect one-on-one. Tickets to the event, which includes breakfast and lunch, are on sale for $195 for members and $295 for non-members, via the event's website.
Confirmed sponsors are PGA, Keller Fay Group, AC&M Group, FOX Deportes, Godiva, Latin3, InPulseDigital, Ethnic Technologies, among others. Summit updates will also be announced via Twitter (@LatinVision) and Facebook (www.Facebook.com/LatinVisionMedia).
To register for the Sports Business Summit Conference, visit: www.latinvision.com/conference/sports
For information about the LatinVision Media 2013 Conferences Series, visit: www.latinvision.com/marketing.
About LatinVision Media
LatinVision Media, Inc. is a New York-based company that organizes summits and networking events focused on marketing to U.S. Hispanics and Latin American executives, marketers and media.