MONTREAL , May 21, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - The Board of Directors of the Laurentian Bank of Canada declared today the following dividends:
- a dividend of $0.328125 on the preferred shares Series 10, payable on June 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 6, 2014 .
- a dividend of $0.25 on the preferred shares Series 11, payable on June 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 6, 2014 .
- an initial dividend of $0.2150 on the preferred shares Series 13, payable on June 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 6, 2014 .
The above-mentioned dividends are designated as eligible dividends for the purposes of the Income Tax Act ( Canada ) and any similar provincial and territorial legislation.
The preferred shares are Eligible Shares under the Bank's Shareholder Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan. Consequently, the holders of such shares may elect to reinvest their dividends in newly issued Common Shares of the Bank. Such purchases will be made at the applicable Investment Price, less a discount of 2%, and no brokerage commissions or service charges of any kind will apply.
In addition, holders of such shares are entitled to make monthly optional cash payments to purchase additional Common Shares in accordance with the terms of the Plan. No discount will apply to such purchases.
For more information, please contact Computershare Trust Company of Canada at 1-800-564-6253. Beneficial or non-registered owners of common and preferred shares must contact their financial institution or broker for instructions on how to participate in the Plan.
SOURCE Laurentian Bank of Canada
- Stocks & Offerings
- Investment & Company Information
- Laurentian Bank of Canada
- preferred shares
Vice-President, Public Affairs, Communications and Investor Relations
Office: (514) 284-4500, extension 7511
Cellular: (514) 893-3963