BENSALEM, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that investors of L&L Energy, Inc. (“L&L Energy” or the “Company”) (LLEN) have until November 22, 2013, to move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff in the securities fraud class action lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of a class (the “Class”) comprising all purchasers of L&L Energy securities between September 11, 2012, and September 18, 2013 (the “Class Period”).
L&L Energy engages in the production, processing and sale of coal in the People’s Republic of China. The Complaint alleges that the Company issued false and/or misleading statements and failed to disclose material facts concerning the Company’s business, operations and financial performance. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants misrepresented or failed to disclose that:
- The Company improperly accounted for substantial revenue from operations that were already shut down.
- The Company claimed acquisitions and divestitures of various properties through swap transactions that never occurred, through the exchange of assets it actually never owned.
- The Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you have certain rights and have until November 22, 2013, to move for lead plaintiff status. To be a member of the Class, you need not take any action at this time or may retain counsel of your choice. If you purchased shares prior to the Class Period and wish to learn more concerning your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.howardsmithlaw.com.
- Company Legal & Law Matters
- United States District Court