LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
The Law Offices of Todd M. Garber announces that all purchasers of L&L Energy, Inc. (“L&L Energy” or the “Company”) (LLEN) securities between September 11, 2012 and September 18, 2013 (the “Class Period’) have until November 22, 2013 to file a motion to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the shareholder lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
L&L Energy engages in the production, processing and sale of coal in the People’s Republic of China. The Complaint alleges that the Company issued false and/or misleading statements and failed to disclose material facts concerning the Company’s business, operations and financial performance. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants misrepresented or failed to disclose that:
- The Company improperly accounted for substantial revenue from operations that were already shut down.
- The Company claimed acquisitions and divestitures of various properties through swap transactions that never occurred, through the exchange of assets it actually never owned.
- The Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls.
- As a result of defendants’ misrepresentations and omissions, L&L Energy’s financial results were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you may move the Court no later than November 22, 2013 to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class, you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you purchased L&L Energy securities before the Class Period, and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Todd M. Garber, Esquire, of the Law Offices of Todd M. Garber, by telephone at 213-700-7262 or by email to email@example.com.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
- Company Legal & Law Matters
- United States District Court
Todd M. Garber, Attorney at Law
Los Angeles, California