REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire -07/31/12)- Oracle (ORCL)
- Gartner, Inc. has placed Oracle's Siebel CRM in the Leaders Quadrant and Oracle Fusion Sales in the Visionaries Quadrant of its 2012 report, "Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation." (1)
- Gartner Magic Quadrants position vendors within a particular market segment based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute on that vision.
- According to Gartner, "Leaders demonstrate a market-defining vision of how technology can help top sales executives achieve business objectives. Leaders have the ability to execute against that vision through products, services and demonstrated, solid business results in the form of revenue and earnings."
- Gartner continued, "Leaders have significant successful customer deployments in North America, EMEA and the APAC region in a wide variety of vertical industries, with multiple proof points above 500 users. Leaders are often what other providers in the market measure themselves against."
- Also according to Gartner, "Visionaries are ahead of most potential competitors in delivering innovative products and/or delivery models. They anticipate emerging/changing sales needs, and move the market ahead into areas where it hasn't yet been. They have a strong potential to influence the direction of the SFA market, but are limited in execution and/or demonstrated track record."
- The world's most complete CRM solution, Oracle's Siebel CRM helps organizations differentiate their businesses to achieve maximum top-and bottom-line growth.
- With solutions tailored to more than 20 industries, Oracle's Siebel CRM delivers a combination of transactional, analytical and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations.
- Oracle Fusion Sales, a component of Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM), is a comprehensive sales suite solution to help drive better sales performance management. In addition, a role-based user experience provides sales executives, sales managers, and sales reps with the information that they need, when they need it.
- "We are honored to see both Oracle's Siebel CRM and Oracle Fusion Sales in Gartner's new 'Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation,'" said Anthony Lye, senior vice president, Cloud Applications Strategy, Oracle. "Oracle continues to be a leader in the industry for CRM innovations with products that maximize value across industries and capabilities. We consider both Oracle's Siebel CRM and Oracle Fusion Sales placement a testament to this leadership."
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation," by Robert P. Desisto, July 18, 2012.
Oracle CRM on Social Media
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.