LEXINGTON, Ky., June 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced first quarter financial results, reflecting the company's ongoing progress in transforming to a higher value portfolio. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation, click here.
- Lexmark announced that its Board of Directors approved a 20 percent increase of its dividend to $0.36 per share (or $1.44 per share on an annual basis). To access this news release, click here. The dividend will be paid on June 13, 2014, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 30, 2014.
- Lexmark continued share repurchases in the second quarter. To access the Form 8-K, click here.
- Lexmark commenced its tender offer for all outstanding shares of ReadSoft (RSOFB:Stockholm).
- In May, Lexmark appointed Gary Stromquist as interim chief financial officer.
- Ricoh Americas, Xerox Corporation and Lexmark filed an action with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to combat patent-licensing demands.
Customer News and Company Recognition
- Trust Across America ranked Lexmark as one of its top 10 most trustworthy companies.
- Lexmark was ranked as one of the top 50 "Best Corporate Citizens" by CR Magazine.
- For the third year in a row, Lexmark has been named a winner of the Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards. The awards program honors the top 100 companies and individuals that are shaping the future of global manufacturing.
- Lexmark's Cebu Shared Service Center was named "Best Global In-House Center of the Year" in the Philippines.
- AccessVia placed in 25 top 10 categories in RIS' Software LeaderBoard for 2013.
- Lexmark received the 2014 Empresa Socialmente Responsible award ("Socially Responsible Company" award) from the Mexican Center for Philanthropy.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News
- Perceptive Software introduced Perceptive Evolution. Perceptive Evolution combines capture, content, process and search within a unified hybrid cloud to support customers' changing business information needs globally.
- Perceptive Software announced Perceptive Content 7. Perceptive Content 7 improves mobility and access on mobile and Web, including advanced administration and rich media management.
- Perceptive Software released Interact 2.0 for Microdynamics AX. The solution allows users to quickly and easily locate relevant documents based on a customer-defined hierarchy.
- Perceptive Software announced the launch of Perceptive Enterprise Search 10.3 and Perceptive Workgroup Search. Built on an enterprise and workgroup-focused secure platform, Perceptive Search 10.3 enhances the optimal search experience and empowers the user to take more action on their search results.
- Perceptive Software launched Perceptive Media Connector. Perceptive Media Connector enables cloud-based capture, management and access of large and diverse rich media files.
- Recently announced Lexmark printers deliver superior performance, security and value for SMBs. The Lexmark MS310/MS410 Series offers color display panel, higher input capacity and options for wireless printing.
- Lexmark products received Mopria certification for ease of mobile printing.
- Lexmark donated a $1.5 million matching gift to the YMCA of Central Kentucky.
- Lexmark presented two Central Kentucky teachers with INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award.
- Lexmark sponsored the 2014 Kentucky Science and Engineering Fair.
- Lexmark sponsored the Kentucky Community Tree Recovery Campaign helping to replace trees damaged by the 2012 Kentucky tornadoes.
- The Nature Conservancy, Lexmark and the PGA of America planted more than 1,000 trees in the Distillery Bend area of The Parklands of Floyds Fork in Louisville, Ky. The project served as the fourth collaborative effort between the partners as a result of the PGA of America's commitment to benefit communities hosting its championships.
Additional content is available on Lexmark's News Blog.
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Technology & Electronics