ORLANDO, FL--(Marketwired - Sep 9, 2013) - The 19th Annual Fall Life Settlement & Compliance Conferences hosted by the Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA) are expected to be the most important and valuable conferences in the industry this year. The Conferences will be held at The Peabody Orlando in Florida on October 9-11, 2013.
The industry's largest annual conference includes an agenda of exceptional speakers who will discuss the most important and relevant topics and issues facing the industry. "This conference has drawn elite thought leaders from each of the industry's segments, so attendees can look forward to learning from the rich experiences of other conference attendees," said Darwin Bayston, President and CEO, Life Insurance Settlement Association.
The Compliance Conference begins on Wednesday, October 9th with the life settlement industry's only compliance-based conference aimed at helping life settlement companies maintain the highest standards of business conduct and ethics in the life settlement industry.
The Life Settlement Conference, beginning on October 10th, will focus on consumer outreach and awareness, public policy and investors' increasing role in shaping the industry.
Among the presentations will be:
- Everything You Think You Know About Marketing to Baby Boomers & Seniors May Be Wrong
- Harvard Case Study - Seeking Alpha in the Afterlife
- Resolving Issues in Processing Life Settlement Transactions
- SEC Lifts Decades-old Ban on General Solicitation or Advertising In Some Private Securities Offering
- The Future of the Death Master File
- Life Settlements: Examining Offshore Tax Structures
- Long Term Care and Life Settlements Together - Inside the Numbers
- Regulator Panel - NAIC (Past, Present and Future)
Key speakers include:
- Jim Gilmartin, Baby Boomer & Senior Marketing & Sales Expert, Coming of Age
- Scott Kipper, Insurance Commissioner, Nevada Division of Insurance
- Joseph G. Murphy, Commissioner of Insurance, Massachusetts Division of Insurance
- Belinda H. Miller, General Counsel, Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
- Alan Buerger, CEO and Co-Founder, Coventry
- Gary Brown, CEO, CMG Life Services
- Wm. Scott Page, President and CEO, The Lifeline Program
- Kate Kiernan, Vice President, Chief Counsel & Deputy, State Relations, The American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI)
This year's event is proudly sponsored by its major contributors Coventry and CMG Life Services.
For full speaker bios, agenda and to register for the event, please visit: http://events.lisainstitute.org.
Please note: Registration rates will increase on September 18th. Register now to receive the lowest possible rate!
For the latest news and insights on life settlements, follow us on Twitter @LISAgroup.