This Tech Earnings Update is brought to you by Verizon.
Google just post its Q4 financials.
• Revenue: $14.42 billion vs. $12.36 billion
• Non-GAAP EPS: $10.65 vs. $10.52.
• CPC was down 6% year over year, but up 2% q/q, arresting what had been a quarterly decline for the past several quarters.
That's a decent beat, and the stock is up 3%.
“We ended 2012 with a strong quarter,” CEO Larry Page said in a canned quote.
“Revenues were up 36% year-on-year, and 8% quarter-on-quarter. And we hit $50 billion in revenues for the first time last year – not a bad achievement in just a decade and a half. In today’s multi-screen world we face tremendous opportunities as a technology company focused on user benefit. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be at Google.”
Google will have an earnings call to discuss the earnings starting around 4:30pm.
More From Business Insider
- BII REPORT: The Mobile Advertising Ecosystem Explained
- HTML5 vs. Apps: Here's Why The Debate Matters, And Who Will Win
- Michelle Obama Debuts Stunning Red Inauguration Dress
- Investment & Company Information