This Tech Earnings Update is brought to you by Verizon.
EPS came in at $0.35, beating expectations of $0.19.
Revenue was $303.6 million, beating expectations of $278 million.
The stock is up ~10% in immediate reaction to headline numbers.
It provided revenue guidance for the first quarter of this year of between $305 million and $310 million. Analysts were forecasting $301.16 million for the quarter, so this is a big beat.
LinkedIn's revenue growth was 81% on a year-over-year basis.
On an per business unit basis:
- Talent Solutions, which are tools for corporate recruiters, was $161.0 million, a 90% increase.
- Marketing Solutions, which is advertising and job listings, was $83.2 million, a 68% increase compared to a year ago.
- Premium subscriptions, which are sold to salespeople and job seekers to make connections, was $59.4 million in revenue, a 79% increase compared to a year ago.
More to come...
We're updating this post as we go. For the latest information just refresh your browser or hammer this link over and over again.
More From Business Insider
- Now That Zynga's Earnings Are Out, Here Are Three Questions Mark Pincus Must Answer
- LinkedIn Exec: Here's How We Built A $13.25 Billion Company With 200 Million Users
- How One Company's Twitter Account Went Rogue
- Investment & Company Information