It's a bottom line beat, and a very slight top line miss.
- EPS was $0.73 versus $0.68 expected
- Revenue $20.49 billion versus $20.56 billion expected.
The stock is up a little over 1% after hours.
Microsoft is also announcing that CFO Peter Klein is out at the end of the fiscal fourth quarter, which is this current quarter.
Here's a table breaking down each individual business line. Notice that the Windows division did well despite all those reports about PC sales collapsing.
More From Business Insider
- Is Microsoft Going To Make Its Own Phone? Probably Not Any Time Soon, Says Exec
- And Now Microsoft Is Making A Smartwatch, Too
- Everything We Know About Microsoft's Next Version Of Windows, 'Windows Blue'
- Investment & Company Information