VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Mar 5, 2013) - Luna Gold Corp. (LGC.TO)(LGCUF)(LGC.TO) ("Luna Gold" or "the Company") is pleased to announce the timing for the release of the Company''s fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results, as well as the accompanying Management''s Discussion & Analysis, audited 2012 Financial Statements, and quarterly results conference call. The Company also updated the anticipated timing of both its Aurizona Gold Mine mineral resource update and Piaba reserve update.
The expected timing of these upcoming news events is as follows:
- Wednesday, March 13 - Audited 2012 Financial Statements and Management''s Discussion & Analysis
- Thursday, March 14 - Aurizona Gold Mine mineral resource update and inaugural quarterly results conference call
- Prior to March 29 - Aurizona Gold Mine''s Piaba deposit reserve update
- Prior to April 26 - NI 43-101 Technical report on Aurizona Gold Mine''s resource update and its Piaba pit reserve update
Luna will utilize its inaugural quarterly conference call is to discuss both the Company''s financial results and the Aurizona Gold Mine Resource update. This call is scheduled to take place on March 14, 2013 at 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time.
Toll Free (North America): 866 226 1793
Toronto Local and International: 416 340 2218
A replay of the call will be available until March 28, 2013. The replay may be access by dialing either 905-694-9451 (Toronto Local and International) or 800-408-3053 (Toll Free). The passcode for the replay is 1948527.
About Luna Gold Corp.
Luna is a gold production company engaged in the operation, expansion, and exploration of gold projects in Brazil.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
LUNA GOLD CORP.
John Blake, President and CEO
- Investment & Company Information
(604) 568 7993