OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
This episode of A.M. BestTV looks at how the Professional Insurance Agent’s Legislative Summit brings leadership and members to Washington to lobby lawmakers on key agent/broker issues, including opposition to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s minimum loss ratio mandate and federal licensing. The executives also detail their concerns about the impact of hikes in the national flood insurance program. Click on http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=pia414 to view the episode.
People who appear in this episode include:
- John Lee, President, Professional Insurance Agents
- David Epstein, State Lobbyist, Professional Insurance Agents
- Richard Clements, President-Elect, Professional Insurance Agents
- Jeff Jeffrey, Washington Bureau Manager, A.M. Best Company
Recent episodes of A.M. BestTV include:
- State Commissioners Survey Insurance Landscape: N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance Commissioner Ken Kobylowski and Pa. Insurance Commissioner Michael Consedine discuss what’s on the minds of U.S. commissioners: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=naic314
- IMUA Eyes Terrorism: Experts, including executives from Hiscox USA and Marsh FINPRO, highlight emerging issues for terrorism coverage in the marketplace at the IMUA (Inland Marine Underwriters Association) conference in New York: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=imua314
- Insurers Make Inroads in Mobile: Insurers look to make strides in reaching consumers via mobile as a new report finds that in five years, about 30% of insurers’ business is expected to be generated from internet and mobile channels: http://www.ambest.com/v.asp?v=study314
A.M. BestTV covers exclusive A.M. Best information and reports, targeted topics and key developments in the (re)insurance industry every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sign up for alerts of episodes at http://www.ambest.com/multimedia/ambtvsignup.html. View A.M. BestTV episodes at www.ambest.tv.
A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Lee McDonald, 908-439-2200, ext. 5561
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services