I recently spoke with Steve Potisk of MarketWatch Radio about how students can save money now that they’re back in school. Read some of the tips below or listen to the full clip here:
1. Avoid overspending on back-to-school shopping. Even though a lot of students are already back to school, they can still save money by going to daily deals sites, looking for online coupons, not to mention using their student ID to get discounts around campus.
2. Choose the right student bank account. There are a lot of student bank accounts designed to make money management a lot easier because they aren’t laden with fees.
3. Share expenses with your roommates on things like food and cleaning supplies.
More from Manilla.com:
- New York Times Calls Manilla Popular, Full-Featured Bill Payment Reminder App
- Manilla.com Releases Financial Literacy Toolkit for Students & Recent Grads
- Manilla On Track to Surpass 1 Million Users By End of Year
- Investing Education