If your base salary is $40,000 a year, chances are you’re feeling a little strapped for cash. Fortunately, there are loads of easy ways to make more money without killing yourself.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Consigning: If you’re like me, you have tons of clothes, jewelry and accessories collecting dust in your closet. Why not turn those outdated pieces you’re never going to wear again into cold hard cash?
2. Moonlighting: Do you have an untapped hidden talent or hobby? Try freelancing! Not only will you be doing what you love, you’ll also be make money in the process.
3. Mystery shopping: Are you a shopaholic? If the answer is yes, then consider becoming a mystery shopper. This way, you’ll get paid to do something you were going to do for free.
4. Become a tutor: Why not put your long years of schooling to good use by becoming a tutor? Not only will you make a bit of money, you’ll also gain a sense of fulfillment.
More from Manilla.com:
- 3 Places Where You Can Find Money to Increase Your Savings
- Manilla New Year’s Toolkit: A Guide to the New You
- Street Sense: Olympic Games Trivia