SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - May 28, 2013) - Marin Software (
- In February, Google announced enhanced campaigns for AdWords in an effort to simplify paid search bidding across multiple device types, locations and contexts. The changes to AdWords change how marketers target devices. Unless campaigns are migrated by the July 22 deadline, the performance and effectiveness of marketers' search campaigns could be significantly affected. To help marketers prepare in advance of the deadline, Marin Software issued a guide entitled "The Search Marketers Guide for Migrating to Google Enhanced Campaigns."
- Marin Software's strategic guide reviews what Google enhanced campaigns are, establishes a plan for migrating to enhanced campaigns, walks through the requirements for executing a comprehensive migration, and highlights best practices for post-migration success. The guide is available to all search marketers at: http://www.marinsoftware.com/resources/whitepapers/google-enhanced-campaign-migration-guide
- Marin Software will host a complimentary Webinar for search marketers on Thursday, June 6, outlining best practices for a successful migration to Google enhanced campaigns. Advertisers interested in attending the Webinar can register at: http://forms.marinsoftware.com/USEnhancedCampaigns06062013_Registration.html
- Migrating to Google enhanced campaigns does not need to be confusing or complex. Marin Software has partnered with Google and built a hands-on process and resource center to help clients make the switch with minimal interruption to their ongoing campaigns. Marin clients are finding the transition an opportunity to optimize their Google search programs.
- To learn more about Marin Software's supported approach to migrating to enhanced campaigns, contact us at: http://www.marinsoftware.com/contact-us.
- "Google enhanced campaigns is a significant change to Adwords, and, as with other significant changes, savvy advertisers see this as a good opportunity to drive better performance," said Chris Lien, CEO at Marin Software. "As Google's largest search advertising API partner and with many of the world's largest brands and agencies relying on the Marin platform, we have a thoughtful perspective on enhanced campaigns and how to make a successful migration. Through our guide we hope to share our expertise on how to not only make a successful transition, but how to optimize performance for enhanced campaigns."
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the migration of paid search campaign on Google to Google enhanced campaigns, Marin's advice relating to that migration and the result of marketers following Marin's advice with respect to migration and optimization. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to (i) changes by Google with respect to the structure or timing of Google enhanced campaigns; (ii) errors in or misinterpretation or misunderstanding of our advice with respect to best practices for a successful migration of paid search campaigns to Google enhanced campaigns; and (iii) material defects in our platform, service interruptions at our data center or breaches in our security measures. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Marin assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
About Marin Software:
Marin provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.
- Information Technology
- Marin Software
Corporate Communications, Marin Software