SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 10, 2013) - Marin Software (
- Since 2007, Marin Software has been at the forefront of innovation, leading to $5 billion in annual ad spend managed on the Marin platform. Directed by a team of digital advertising professionals with deep technical and analytical experience with many of the world's largest advertisers, Marin Labs offers customers a collaborative environment to solve difficult online marketing challenges.
- Leveraging Marin Labs, customers have access to leading edge research and development, unconventional features, advanced partner integrations and service offerings. Recently developed Marin Labs solutions include intraday Facebook creative rotation, intraday Facebook bidding, and SmartGrid data interface.
- Facebook creative has an inherently short shelf life. Once "ad fatigue" sets in, performance marketers must regularly and often manually refresh their ads. With Intraday Creative Rotation, Marin Labs addresses this Facebook marketing challenge by automatically cycling through ads based on real-time performance. Intraday Creative Rotation also provides Facebook marketers with a simple and reliable way to identify and isolate high performing images, headlines, and landing pages based on intraday A/B testing. Marin Software is the only Facebook advertising platform that can automatically change creative intraday within a campaign.
- Marin Software analysis has revealed many clients experience significant fluctuations in Facebook campaign performance throughout the day due to hourly shifts in consumer engagement and competition. Intraday Facebook Bidding solves this problem by automatically adjusting creative bids throughout the day based on real-time changes in performance and consumer demand.
- The SmartGrid data interface significantly reduces the amount of computing power and processing time to load, view, and act on large data sets common to search marketers. SmartGrid can drastically reduce page load times and speeds up daily workflow for even the largest advertisers managing millions of keywords. Marketers will experience a more agile workflow that supports faster at-a-glance reporting, analysis and campaign adjustments.
- Marin Software customers interested in learning more about Marin Labs should contact their account manager for further details.
- "As a market leader, Marin Software has had the privilege of working with many large and sophisticated partners and customers over the years," said Brian Kaminski, senior vice president of customer success at Marin Software. "The result has often been Marin Software building unique solutions to complex advertising challenges. With Marin Labs, we wanted to ensure we were sharing these ideas with our broader customer base to accelerate the level of innovation and push the industry forward."
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the launch of Marin Labs and the impact to advertisers of using Marin Labs generally and intraday Facebook creative rotation, intraday Facebook bidding and SmartGrid data interface specifically. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to (i) errors or defects related to Marin Labs, intraday Facebook creative rotation, intraday Facebook bidding and the SmartGrid data interface; (ii) errors in or misinterpretation or misunderstanding of our advice in connection with such services and platform features; and (iii) material defects in our platform, service interruptions at our data center or breaches in our security measures. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Marin Software assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $5 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin Software helps advertisers and brands improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin Software's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin Software's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.
- Information Technology
- Marin Software