SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 23, 2013) - Sophisticated marketers understand the key to maximizing return lives within their own data. Through Marin Connect, marketers are able to integrate disparate sources of data -- cost, contextual, and revenue data -- into a central, unified interface. Marin Connect serves as the foundation of Marin Software, powering marketers' ability to unlock the potential of their data and deliver the right offer to the right audience at the right time for the right bid.
Today, Marin Software (
- Most marketers are eager to advertise across multiple channels but lack the time or resources to effectively launch new campaigns. Channel Connect automates URL building and revenue tracking for any linked publisher or analytics platform, allowing marketers to more easily launch, manage and optimize campaigns on new channels.
- Too often advertisers view their marketing programs in silos, often resulting in missed opportunities. Using Channel Connect, marketers can more easily view click, cost, conversion and revenue data across a broad spectrum of marketing channels and non-traditional publisher networks. Combined with automated reporting, the increase in visibility drives better decision making, streamlines workflow and leads to better results.
- Algorithmic bidding has become an industry standard for marketers, but often marketers limit their focus to a few large, traditional publishers. Through Channel Connect, Marin Software is the only platform that provides bid recommendations for all integrated channels. Using Marin's analytics-to-action interface, marketers can more quickly identify optimization opportunities for any publisher or any channel, enabling improved ROI.
- Many advertisers manage and analyze their marketing channels independently. Such an approach results in bias towards the channels that drive the final click in the conversion path. Little to no credit is given to channels that drive initial interest. By combining Channel Connect with Marin Software's sophisticated attribution modeling, marketers can achieve a more accurate distribution of credit for each individual channel, enabling better budgeting allocation and more financial lift.
- Channel Connect certified partnerships include Adlux, adMarketplace, AOL, BrightEdge, Conductor, Sendori (Ask.com) and Yandex. Joint customers can take full advantage of the power of Channel Connect.
- Additional information on Marin Connect and Channel Connect can be found at: www.marinsoftware.com/platform/connect.
- "Marin Software provides an easy solution for integration and reporting with Search Network publishers like AdMarketPlace," said Yulia Briman, principal search engine marketing analyst at Symantec. "Channel Connect allowed us to gain greater visibility over our marketing program and optimize more effectively."
- "Being able to report and analyze performance across multiple channels in one interface has saved us significant time and helped us make better budgeting and bidding decisions," said Kurt Duggan, search and email marketing team lead at PriceGrabber.
- "Too frequently marketers underinvest in certain digital channels because they can't measure the influence such channels have on their marketing programs," said Matt Ackley, chief marketing officer at Marin Software. "Channel Connect allows marketers to see and optimize channel relationships that previously remained hidden, such as the impact of SEO on SEM. The wealth of insight is unprecedented and turns previously segregated data into a gold mine of opportunity."
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding anticipated developments in digital advertising, performance and benefits of Marin's platform, Marin Connect and Channel Connect. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; defects and service interruptions in our platform (including but not limited to Marin Connect and Channel Connect); delays, reductions or slower growth in the amount spent on online and mobile advertising; and unforeseen developments in the digital advertising industry generally, technological changes; competition; and the fact that the search and mobile markets are emerging markets and rapidly evolving. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time. Marin Software assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $5 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and brands improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.