We are headed into the final hours of trading in the United States, and stocks are moving higher.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up about 85 points, or 0.6 percent, while the S&P 500 is up 0.5 percent, trading at 1570. Both indices are just off their highs of the day.
Below is a chart of the Dow.
More From Business Insider
- Sorry Guys, Penis Size Matters
- A Crazy Comparison Of Life In North Korea And South Korea
- Wall Street Expects The Dow To Climb Another 879 Points
- Investment & Company Information
- Dow Jones Industrial Average