SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire -01/31/12)- Martini Media, the digital media and content platform for engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, today announced multiple sales promotions and hires. According to eMarketer, online branding is expected to outgrow direct response spending by 45 percent in the next three years, and Martini Media is strengthening its leadership team to capture this new opportunity in branded media.
Key promotions include:
- Stefan Mayo, regional vice president of sales - West, head of travel category - Mayo will lead the West Coast and the travel category to continue to bring in revenue to Martini Media. He was previously the company's senior director in the West region, where he developed some of the top travel advertisers like Disney. Mayo has more than 10 years of professional sales and management experience selling branded and audience-targeted media at firms including Audience Science.
- Cynthia Serrano, regional vice president of sales - East, head of finance category - Martini Media is pleased to welcome back Serrano to the New York office. She is responsible for Martini Media's growth in the finance category and secured the company's first million-dollar account as vice president of East Coast sales. Serrano is an advertising and marketing veteran with a career spanning more than 16 years working for clients including American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
- Kim Notario, regional vice president of sales - Midwest, head of autos category - Notario has already taken the company's auto category to new heights by adding strategic accounts including Buick, Chrysler and Porsche. After six months, the Midwest is Martini Media's fastest growing region and the company is looking to bring new talent to the market. Notario has more than 13 years of sales and marketing experience at companies running Kelley Blue Book, Yahoo! Autos and CNN.
- JD Ambati, vice president of partnerships and MartiniLIVE - Prior to his current role, Ambati was a senior director and the former head of operations at Martini Media. As a founding team member at Martini Media and with previous experience at 24/7 Real Media, Ambati has the necessary experience to grow and develop MartiniLIVE, Martini Media's private ad exchange for reaching the affluent.
- Chris James, U.K. and European regional vice president - James brings a wealth of digital sales experience to Martini Media. He previously was creator of The Digital Partnership, which was acquired by Martini Media in 2011, and sales director at Fortunecity.com and Goallover. In his new role, James will lead Martini Media's sales teams across the U.K and Europe.
"Martini Media is strengthening its core leadership team with key promotions and the outside talents of Finnegan, Seibert and Madansky to key marketing roles to take advantage of the growth of online branding," said Skip Brand, CEO at Martini Media. "With these talented people in place, Martini is strategically positioned to capture more brand share in 2012."
New additions to the Martini Marketing Media team include:
- Sean Finnegan, interim CMO - With proven experience and success in leading marketing teams at start-up companies, Sean will revamp Martini Media's go-to-market strategy. Prior to Martini Media, Finnegan was founder and CEO of The C4 Group, an entertainment media and marketing consultancy. He was also CEO at Geomentum and CMO at Vibrant Media as well as Starcom MediaVest Group and OMD Digital.
- Anna Seibert, head of category leadership - At Martini Media, Seibert will define and develop category leadership. She previously was senior vice president at start-up SocialVibe, vice president of category and agency development at AOL and travel category leader at Yahoo!.
- Michelle Madansky, head of research and insights - Madansky, former vice president of global market research at Yahoo!, will assist Martini Media in new research initiatives in 2012. Madansky authored the Beyond Influence Research Study in 2011, which resulted in Martini's first hosted research conference and presentation of the study's findings.
About Martini Media
Martini Media is the digital media and content platform for engaging the audience with the most money and influence online. With more than 1,000 publishers organized across multiple lifestyle and business verticals, Martini Media has helped the world's leading brands reach over 90 million consumers across the globe that invest in their passions at work and play. Martini Media's full-service marketing capabilities encompass display, video, mobile, social, and audience targeting to effectively engage the most valuable audience online at scale. Since 2008, Martini Media has been the premier media destination where influence meets affluence. Headquartered in San Francisco, Martini Media has offices in New York, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, and London. Got Affluencers? We Do. Visit www.martinimediainc.com to learn more.