We want to know how Apple is getting on after Steve Jobs, and we hope for hints about new products.
But maybe, for the sake of AAPL-owners, the guy should shush.
HuffPo did the math, and every time Cook speaks in public, Apple stock drops.
1. Annual Shareholder's Meeting, 2/27/2013
2. Goldman Sachs Technology Conference, 2/12/2012
3. Apple Q1 Earnings Call, 1/24/2013 (after hours)
4. "Bloomberg Businessweek" cover story/appearance on "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (after hours), 12/07/2012
5. Apple Q4 Earnings Call, 10/25/2012 (after hours)
6. iPad Mini Event, 10/23/2012
The only problem with this theory? Apple stock has been dropping a lot over the past six months whether or not Cook talked that day.
More From Business Insider
- BII MOBILE INSIGHTS: Mobile Payments Are Killing The Cash Register
- American Airlines Snubbed Apple And Bought 17,000 Samsung Galaxy Notes
- So It Turns Out Apple's CEO Has A Sense Of Humor
- Technology & Electronics