VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Feb 4, 2013) - Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association -
This is advance-notice to assist with scheduling. A detailed advisory and full media kit will go out to all newsrooms several weeks before the conference, and additional background information is available at any time by phone, e-mail, monitoring the web site or under the Twitter hashtag #HFC_2013.
This conference will be rich in feature leads and news in six distinct newsroom beats:
|Business/Energy||Renewable Energy Storage, Gaseous Energy Applications, Commercialization and End User Forums.|
|Business/Export||International Initiatives, World Leaders, Emerging Economies, Market Trends and Financing.|
|New technology||Cutting-Edge Technology, Defense Applications, Renewable Technology and Emergency Applications.|
|Environmental/Climate change||Renewable Energy Storage, Governing Bodies, and Leading Clean-Energy Projects.|
|Public policy||International Clean-Energy Policies and International Policy Leaders.|
|Local government||Municipal Sessions, Infrastructure, City Plans and Local Projects.|
|Automotive||On-Site Fuel Cell Vehicles, Test Drives and Leading Manufacturers.|
- Visual and photo opportunities include hydrogen fuel cell vehicle ride and drives and static fuel cell vehicles and machinery on display.
- Private, closed one-hour, small-group media roundtables with the world''s policy, scientific, and business leaders with informative discussions and opportunity for follow-up questions.
- One-on-one interview opportunities.
- 1,000 delegates from 40 countries: entrepreneurs, academics, analysts, senior corporate executives.
- Nature & Environment
- Renewable Energy & Energy Saving