SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 4, 2013) - At the 2013 International CES, Cisco (
- Andrew Olson, director, product planning & design, BSkyB
- Len Barlik, executive vice president and chief product officer, Cox Communications
- Bill Bradford, senior vice president, digital media, Fox
- Balan Nair, executive vice president and chief technology officer, Liberty Global
- Joe Inzerillo, senior vice president, multimedia and distribution, Major League Baseball Advanced Media
The press conference, including the panel discussion, will be webcast live for remote attendees. Registration link is below. Admittance to the live event is by invitation only.
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013
Time: 2:00 p.m. PST / 5:00 p.m. EST
Watch via Webcast: To view the press conference and participate via the Webcast, please register here: http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le21/onlineevts/ces2013/details.html. Replay available at 3 pm PST.
Cisco, service provider, Internet video, IP, IP video, network, online video, streaming video, video, Videoscape, NDS, TV Everywhere, Marthin De Beer, BSkyB, Cox Communications, Cox, Fox, Liberty Global, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, MLB.com, CES, CES 2013
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.