SAN JOSE, Calif., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dr. Chris Rowen, CTO of the IP Group at Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS), is scheduled to present a keynote entitled, "Efficient Programmable Architecture for Next-Generation Scalable Flash Control" at the 2014 Flash Memory Summit. Additionally Cadence is scheduled to demonstrate its latest memory IP, which is serving as the crucial component for many products in the consumer, computer and enterprise markets.
Tuesday, August 5, through Thursday, August 7, 2014
Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Cadence is located in Booth 408.
Cadence is offering a variety of opportunities to learn about the latest trends in IP and interact with technology experts, users and partners. These include the following:
- Keynote: Dr. Chris Rowen, Thursday, August 7, 12:05pm – 12:35pm
- Market research panel: Scott Jacobson, Thursday, August 7, 2:40pm – 3:55pm, in session 303-D
Cadence demonstrations in Booth 408:
- Tensilica® SSD controller solutions
- Verification IP memory models for the latest standards
- High-performance PCI Express Gen3 controller-based RAID system
A Cadence-sponsored event:
- Beer, Pizza and Chat with the Experts session on Tuesday, August 5, 7:00pm – 8:30pm, in Ballroom A-C
- Admission to the event is free for conference attendees. To register for the conference, click here
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, Tensilica and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
- Information Technology
- Santa Clara Convention Center