SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 5, 2013) - Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (
Cadence Sr. Product Marketing Manager Scott Jacobson will be the instructor for Tutorial T-1: "Universal Flash Storage: A New Standard for Mobile Devices" from 8:30am to 9:40 am, Wednesday, 14 August.
Cadence Sr. Director Flash Products Bob Pierce organized the open session 102-A: "3D Flash: The Next Dimension" from 10:05am to 11:20am, Tuesday, 13 August.
Cadence will have two booths in the exhibition hall.
Visitors to Cadence® booth 408 can see the following demonstrations:
- Tensilica™ SSD controller solutions
- Verification IP (VIP) memory models for the latest standards
- High-performance PCI Express (PCIe) Gen3 Controller-based RAID system
- Cadence's flash memory controllers
Visitors to Cadence booth 521 can see these demonstrations:
- The Palladium® series of high-performance accelerators/emulators for hardware/software co-verification and system-level verification
- Allegro® Sigrity™ integrated design and signal integrity (SI)/power integrity (PI) analysis solutions
Cadence is the sponsor for the Beer, Pizza and Chat with the Experts event Tuesday night, 13 August, from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
13 to 15 August 2013
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2013 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, Tensilica and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Information Technology
- Technology & Electronics
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.