SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 18, 2013) - Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (
WHAT: Allegro Sigrity Power Integrity enhances efficiencies for faster time to market. The new tool enables design teams to be proactively involved in power integrity decisions, while granting engineers using Sigrity tools access to design data so they can determine how to best speed implementation.
In addition to the new product, visitors to Cadence booth #406 can learn more about the latest technology developments, including:
- Auto interactive routing technologies for rapid timing closure
- ECAD-MCAD co-design
- Design data transfer using IPC-2581
- Fast and easy-to-use analysis for both PCB designers and signal integrity experts
- Advanced PCB analysis solutions for signal integrity, power integrity, and EMI
Cadence experts also will speak at several sessions:
- Sept. 24: 4 to 5 p.m., Electronics Data Transfer Today: A Status Update on IPC-2581 by Hemant Shah
- Sept. 25: 2 to 3 p.m. ECAD-MCAD Co-Design by Hemant Shah (Cadence) and Pascal Vera (Siemens), Ed Acheson (Cadence), Ashley Eckhoff (Siemens)
- Sept. 26: 11 a.m. to noon, Implementing Standards-Based Interfaces by Greg Horlick
Finally, attendees are encouraged to visit IPC-2581 Consortium's booth, #417, to learn about the progress Cadence and other consortium members have made on the adoption of an open, neutral standard for PCB design data transfer.
For more information on these papers at PCB West click here:
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2013 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, Allegro, Sigrity, and the Cadence logo are trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Information Technology
- Technology & Electronics