SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 13, 2013) - On the heels of launching the Roamio DVR Series, TiVo Inc. confirmed today it will be returning to the show floor at the 2014 International CES in Las Vegas. TiVo will debut three new data studies on binge-viewing, over-the-top content and TV social-media behaviors, as well as their annual Battle of the Brands research. Company executives will also lead panel events and participate in a keynote, where they'll share their expertise on cloud-delivered content, over-the-top platforms and app streaming. Breakout events are as follows:
- Wednesday, January 8 (2:15 p.m.): TiVo Vice President Joshua Danovitz will keynote: "Connecting to the Cloud @ CES " where he'll explain the competitive edge of cloud-based solutions compared to older, more localized methods of online content distribution (and moreover, how social networking influences how, when and what we stream); Wednesday, January 8, 2:15 p.m. in the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall, N262
- Wednesday, January 8th (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM): SVP of Content and Media Sales, Tara Maitra, will speak to TiVo's role on OTT content partnerships and their impact on consumer satisfaction during "Over the Top Video, TV, Tablet, SmartPhone, PC - Connecting into the Future"
- Monday, January 6th(1:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Senior Director of Product Marketing, Evan Young, will lead a panel discussion on the importance of app design and development called, "The Apps - The Smartphone and Tablet - Entertainment, News, Music, Games, Location-Based, Communication and Community" -- using TiVo's recent Out-of-Home Streaming platform as a case study
- Monday, January 6 at Treasure Island Hotel Casimo; 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd. Evan Young will also speak at Second Screen Summit
- Unveiling of new Out-of-Home-Streaming capabilities
WHEN: Monday, January 6, 10 a.m. - Friday, January 10, 4 p.m.
WHERE: Unless otherwise noted, all CES events will be held at Las Vegas Convention Center and World Trade Center (LVCC). TiVo will occupy Booth 7920, located on the West side of LVCC Central Hall between the C1 and C2 Entrances.
Founded in 1997, TiVo Inc. (
TiVo, the TiVo logo, WishList, Season Pass, and Roamio are trademarks or registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. or its subsidiaries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Consumer Discretionary