EDISON, NJ and SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 9, 2012) - StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (
IPhones, iPads, Smartphones and tablets are now being used to augment the corporate desktop computer. In this new role, the mobile device has become a focal point for the hacker looking to breach the corporate network, therefore protecting these mobile devices is critical for the entire enterprise.
MobileTrust provides Apple and Android users with important security features to protect user credentials, passwords, online transactions and access to corporate networks. MobileTrust includes a password vault, strong password generator, OATH compliant soft tokens, an encrypted database and the first ever keystroke encryption technology for the mobile marketplace.
- Keystroke Encryption encrypts all data typed into the on-screen keyboard, protecting user credentials and online transactions from mobile keylogging malware.
- Password vault stores all passwords for internal networks and external cloud services in an encrypted database that enables corporate users to securely login to any website or VPN directly from within the MobileTrust application.
- Strong password generator enables users to create and store hard-to-crack passwords. This is especially important since most users use easy-to-guess passwords.
- Provides two-factor authentication for login access to internal or external sites that comply with the OATH standard. This eliminates the need of using expensive physical token solutions.
- The CryptoColor® visual verification feature highlights browser text fields showing the user that their data is being encrypted.
- An employee can store notes and other proprietary data securely in the encrypted database.
"Keyloggers have been one of the biggest unresolved security problems in the desktop world, and already they have infested the mobile marketplace," says George Waller, EVP of StrikeForce. "The 'same ole' solutions that are failing the desktop world just don't work for the mobile device, which is why we created the MobileTrust security bundle. It includes six of the most powerful must-have security features that every enterprise mobile user or consumer needs to be secure, including mitigating the threat of keyloggers."
StrikeForce has integrated key features from its award-winning technologies together to create MobileTrust. The Keystroke encryption technology comes from the company's GuardedID® product and was redesigned to work on a mobile platform. GuardedID is currently protecting over 5 million users from keylogging attacks. Authentication and soft token technology was pooled from ProtectID, the world's first and only patented out-of-band authentication technology. ProtectID is used by many household names in banking, healthcare, finance, government, education and manufacturing.
MobileTrust will be available for Apple and Android markets in the fourth quarter; pricing is $14.95 (single user) annual subscription. Volume discounts apply for the enterprise. Interested parties can contact StrikeForce Technologies at (732) 661-9641 or email@example.com.
StrikeForce Technologies (
Safe Harbor Statement
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in this press release, the words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect" and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations of the Company and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with: the sales of the company's identity protection software products into various channels and market sectors, the issuance of the company's pending patent application, and the impact of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the Company and its operations, markets, product, and distributor performance, the impact on the national and local economies resulting from terrorist actions, and U.S. actions subsequently; and other factors.
- Technology & Electronics
MRB Public Relations
(732) 758-1100 x104