Photos claiming to show internal components for the iPhone 6 have leaked online yet again, according to French blog Nowhereelse.fr.
The photos reportedly show the Touch ID home button that Apple will put in its iPhone 6 and rumored 5.5-inch iPhone, which the website refers to as the iPhone Air. These parts are shown alongside those in the iPhone 5S for comparison purposes.
Take a look at the image below. Notice how the home button modules and attached cables are a different size and shape for each phone.
There's little we can tell about Apple's next iPhone(s) from these images. However, if they turn out to be legitimate, it looks like the internal design will be much different than that of the iPhone 5S. This potentially hints that the iPhone 6 will come with a new, larger design just like rumors have been suggesting for months.
Apple Insider observed that the identification numbers for these parts match up with those of Apple parts from previously released products.
Apple is expected to take the wraps off its next iPhone in September, and other than a larger screen, it's rumored to come with a faster processor, a thinner design, and a better camera in addition to other enhancements.
More From Business Insider
- The iPhone 6 Isn't Coming Until October, Says MacRumors
- LEAKED: A Gold iPhone 6 Is Coming With A New Apple Logo Design On The Back
- Apple's iPhone 6 Faces A Big Pricing Problem Around The World
- The iWatch Could Be Apple's Secret Weapon For Mobile Payments
- Leaked iPhone 6 Parts Suggest A Much Bigger iPhone Is Coming