In a report published Friday, Morgan Stanley analyst Ricky R. Goldwasser reiterated an Overweight rating on Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (NASDAQ: MDRX), but removed the $21.00 price target.
In the report, Morgan Stanley noted, “1Q14 bookings of $223M were up 25.5% y/y, with -18.6% seq decline reflecting seasonality (CERN was down -17.8% seq). Growth y/y reflected strength in ambulatory, population health management (PHM), managed IT services and outsourcing. PHM accounted for 36% of bookings; ex-PHM we est. core bookings were up 4.3% y/y and down -10.2% seq. MDRX added 130 new clients in the qtr, with ambulatory and PHM (particularly Care Management) driving new wins.
"SaaS contracts were 42% of bookings, up from 25% in 1Q13 and inline with 44% in 4Q13. SaaS revenues were 15% of total revenues up from 13% in 1Q13 and 14% in 4Q13. Driven by increasing SaaS mix, recurring revenues were 78% in the qtr, up from 74% in both 1Q13 and 4Q13.”
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions closed on Thursday at $14.99.
- Will Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX) Miss Earnings Estimates? - Analyst Blog
- Cerner Earnings Rise but In Line with Estimates - Analyst Blog
- Market Wrap For March 14: Ukraine Tension Drag Markets Lower
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Investment & Company Information
- Morgan Stanley