In a report published Thursday, Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen C. Byrd reiterated an Overweight rating on NRG Yield (NYSE: NYLD), and raised the price target from $52.00 to $60.00.
In the report, Morgan Stanley noted, “Today NYLD announced an acquisition of the 947 MW Alta Wind facility in California for $870mil. The acquisition is expected to be funded through a mix of debt, equity and cash on hand. NYLD will also assume $1.6bil of non-recourse project level debt. Management expects the transaction to increase run-rate EBITDA by $220mil and cash available for distribution (CAFD) by $70mil prior to the impact of any new debt financing. The wind assets included in the deal have a contract duration of 21-22 years. NYLD expects the transaction to close in 3Q14.”
NRG Yield closed on Wednesday at $49.07.
- Can The Uptrend Continue for NRG Yield (NYLD)? - Tale of the Tape
- ETF Outlook For Wednesday, June 4, 2014 (BJK, SMH, FAN, GLD, INTC)
- Can Pall (PLL) Surprise this Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Takeovers
- Morgan Stanley