SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Netformx®, the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order solutions, announced today that EMC® Isilon® scale-out NAS Storage Systems are now available in its award-winning product, Netformx DesignXpert®. Netformx DesignXpert is the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation and is built on the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world. EMC Isilon is now included in the Netformx KnowledgeBase.
EMC Isilon’s scale-out network attached storage (NAS) provides a powerful, simple, efficient way to consolidate and manage enterprise data and applications. Netformx KnowledgeBase now includes Isilon storage products and reference architectures. Included is the Isilon scale-out NAS product family of S-, X-, and NL-Series nodes, Accelerator nodes, Titan racks, and InfiniBand switches, as well as Syncplicity, EMC’s cloud-based solution for enterprise-class file sync, mobility and collaboration.
- Isilon platform nodes, accelerators, racks, and switches have been added to the Netformx KnowledgeBase—including specialized content, technical information, reference drawings, and configuration rules with error checking.
- EMC Isilon joins other leading equipment vendors in the Netformx KnowledgeBase which includes over 545,000 products and more than 2.45 million configuration rules.
- Validated designs generated using Netformx DesignXpert result in significant improvements in accuracy and productivity, as well as time- and cost-savings.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert, more than 2,680 customers in over 144 countries create proposals with higher win rates, resulting in happier customers and more profits.
- Isilon storage solutions are accessible to all users of Netformx DesignXpert Cisco Gold and Platinum editions.
“As part of the Netformx DesignXpert solution resellers can easily and efficiently incorporate Isilon scale out NAS as they look to configure IT environments,” said Sam Grocott, Vice President of Marketing and Product Management, Isilon.
“As data center and cloud computing implementations grow, being able to use a single integrated and automated design system that includes network as well as storage equipment has become critical to reseller profitability,” said John Trembley, Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy at Netformx. “Incorporating Isilon into Netformx DesignXpert speeds up the process, providing more accurate data center designs—and therefore customer satisfaction.”
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation.
- More information about EMC Isilon scale-out NAS can be found at www.emc.com/isilon
- Read the InterComms Magazine article "Reducing the Complexity of Data Center Design" including an interview with Scott Boynton, Senior Data Center Strategy Manager at Netformx.
- Read the Pipeline article and interview with Mike Fitz, Vice President of Solution at Sprint entitled “The Next Profitability Challenge: Enterprise Cloud”.
- Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Discover how Netformx customers benefit by accessing detailed customer success stories.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter.
- Connect @EMCIsilon on Twitter.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company’s award-winning solutions to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business.
Netformx has over 2,680 solution providers as customers in more than 144 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, Brocade, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, and TrippLite.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
- Information Technology
- Technology & Electronics
Tina Morarity-Breunig, +1 408-423-6619