LEICESTER, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Mar 26, 2013) - Next are excited to announce the reopening of their Mansfield store on St Peters Retail Park after a huge redesign which has seen the store grow dramatically.
The stores makeover will be unveiled at 10am on Wednesday 27th March after being closed since the 17th February. Customers will see a vastly improved store with the entrance completely transformed into a wall of glass, letting natural light flood throughout.
A total of 4,000sq.ft has been added including a brand new mezzanine level with menswear, such as ties, and Next Home, including quirky doormats, occupying the upstairs space. The most significant changes to the store comes in the form of a womenswear shoe room, something that has never been on offer in store before and a much larger childrenswear department.
The childrenswear department is almost double the size, giving space to not only a larger selection of clothes but new ranges too. The kids department will be one of the first new design concepts across the business, bringing new fixtures, fittings and a greater shopping experience.
Other new changes to the store are a vastly increased womenswear department and a new lift which has been installed into the front of the store.
To celebrate the opening of the store Next are giving the first 100 customers the chance to win a £100 Next gift card in the Golden Ticket competition*. Simply be one of the first 100 and you are guaranteed to win a prize*!
Plus there is a chance to win another £100 next gift card, or one of two £50 Next gift cards in the Next Easter Bunny Hunt, running in-store from Wednesday 27th to Saturday 30th March.
The new stores opening times will be:
- Monday to Wednesday 9am to 7.30pm
- Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 7.30pm
- Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Sunday 10.30am to 4.30pm
However, if you can't wait for the store to open why not visit next.co.uk and order by 10pm for next day delivery to home!*
*terms and conditions apply.
Notes to Editor
- Images from the Next Spring Summer Lookbook and more are available to download from www.next.co.uk/press which is linked to www.prshots.com/next
- For more information on Next visit our social media platforms:
- 'Like' Next on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nextonline
- Follow us on Twitter '@nextofficial'
- Get in the Next Google+ circle by searching '+next'
- Or why not check out our imagery on the @nextofficial instagram profile or www.pinterest.com/nextofficial