KANSAS CITY, MO--(Marketwire - Dec 12, 2012) - Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine announced that nine attorneys (out of a total of 14 in the firm) from Van Osdol & Magruder, P.C., The Biggest Little Law Firm® in Kansas City, were included on the 2012 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Super Lawyers also named Van Osdol & Magruder the Top Medium Sized Law Firm in Missouri. Medium sized firms included those with 11 to 50 lawyers.
The Van Osdol & Magruder, P.C., attorneys included:
- Robert M. Beachy, Business and Corporate law; Super Lawyer
- Thomas R. Willy, Non-Profit; Super Lawyer
- Michael P. Joyce, Criminal Defense; Super Lawyer
- Shawn L. Stogsdill, Business and Corporate law; Super Lawyer
- Tony Gosserand, Appeals and Construction law; Super Lawyer
- David Kim, Business and Corporate; Rising Star
- Mindy M. Ward, Estate Planning and Probate; Rising Star
- Paul R. Himmelstein, Estate Planning and Probate; Rising Star
- Anne Linton Pond Hendrickson, Business Litigation; Rising Star
The Super Lawyers selection process involved three basic steps: creation of the candidate pool; evaluation of candidates by the research department; and peer evaluation by practice area. The selection process for Rising Stars is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process except that to be eligible for inclusion, a lawyer must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less and not peer reviewed.
Van Osdol & Magruder, P.C. is located in Downtown Kansas City, Mo. Trademarked as The Biggest Little Law Firm® in Kansas City, the firm focuses on maximizing value for its clients while remaining mindful of legal expenses (www.vomer.com).