REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Virtual Console™ on Wii U™
- Mighty Bomb Jack™ – The hero of the game, Jack, must make his way through 16 levels of a pyramid in order to defeat the demon Belzebut and rescue the royal Pamera family. Navigate through action zones and Royal Palace rooms, discovering treasure chests along the way that hold money bags and useful power-ups.
- Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS™
- Life Force – Blast your way through six stages of intense action, alternating between horizontal- and vertical-scrolling environments, and take on wave after wave of enemies. You can go at it alone, or invite a friend to assist in the challenge. Do you have what it takes to save your planet from the monstrous Zelos?
- Wii Fit U
- Free Trial Offer Ends Jan. 31 – There’s just one week left to take advantage of the Wii Fit™ U Free Trial Offer. Users who own a Wii U console and a Wii Balance Board™ accessory can download Wii Fit U from the Nintendo eShop on Wii U for free, then keep it forever by syncing a Fit Meter accessory to the game. The Fit Meter can be purchased separately at a suggested retail price of just $19.99. Wii Fit U offers more than 70 activities, while the Fit Meter tracks activity levels on the go.
- Nintendo eShop Sales
- Shin Megami Tensei®IV – Let ATLUS treat you to another sale in 2014. Shin Megami Tensei IV is $29.99 from Jan. 27 until Feb. 3 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.
- Fractured Soul – Fractured Soul takes the classic platformers of the ’80s and doubles the action, with game play across both screens of the Nintendo 3DS system. Since its release, Fractured Soul has won the hearts of critics around the world. Starting today, download Fractured Soul from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS for $5.99 until 9 a.m. PT on Feb. 6.
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://news2know.net/nintendo/downloadQe4gn9s7.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or email@example.com. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.
- Game Consoles
- Technology & Electronics
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo eShop
- Nintendo DSi
- Wii Shop Channel