The board of Norske Skog has approved the final agenda for the company`s annual general meeting which will be held on 10 April 2014 at Karenslyst allé 2:
- Opening of the meeting by the chair of the board. Recording of attending and represented shareholders
- Election of two persons to sign the minutes together with the chair of the meeting
- Approval of summons and agenda
- Approval of the financial statements 2013 for Norske Skogindustrier ASA and the group, and the board`s annual report and corporate governance report for 2013
- Coverage of the 2013 loss
- The declaration of the board regarding salary and other remuneration to senior executives
- Election of and stipulation of remuneration for members of governing bodies
- Approval of auditor`s remuneration
- Proposal for authority to purchase treasury shares
- Proposal for authority to increase share capital
- Election of external auditor
- New long term incentive programme
The formal summons will be posted on the company website www.norskeskog.com and sent to the shareholders on 13 March 2014.
Communications and Public Affairs
|For further information:|
| Norske Skog media:|
Vice President Corporate Communication
Mob: +47 917 63 117
| Norske Skog financial markets:|
Vice President Investor Relations
Mob: +47 948 55 659
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Norske Skog via GlobeNewswire
- Investment & Company Information
- Norske Skog