BAGSVAERD, DENMARK--(Marketwire - Jan 31, 2013) - Sales growth of 18% driven byVictoza®, NovoRapid® and Levemir®Sales increased by 18% to 78.0 billion in Danish kroner and by 12% in localcurrencies.
* Sales of modern insulins increased by 21% (15% in local currencies).
* Sales of Victoza® increased by 58% (50% in local currencies).
* Sales in North America increased by 29% (19% in local currencies).
* Sales in International Operations increased by 18% (16% in localcurrencies).
Reported operating profit increased by 32% to DKK 29.5 billion including a1.7percentage points improvement in the gross margin. Measured in localcurrencies,operating profit increased by 20%.
Company announcement No 8 / 2013:http://hugin.info/2013/R/1674355/545183.pdf
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf ofThomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Novo Nordisk A/S via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Investment & Company Information
- local currencies
+45 4442 3573
Ken Inchausti (US)
+1 609 514 8316
Kasper Roseeuw Poulsen
+45 4442 4303
Frank Daniel Mersebach
+45 4442 0604
Lars Borup Jacobsen
+45 3075 3479
Jannick Lindegaard (US)
+1 609 786 4575